Thank you for visiting the Program Executive Office, Assembled Chemical Weapons Alternatives (PEO ACWA) website. Our privacy and security policy is as follows:
- This site is provided as a public service by ACWA.
- Presented information is considered public and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested
- If you choose to offer feedback on ACWA by completing the Feedback Form, we will limit use of this information to guiding our communication efforts as we move forward with stockpile destruction in Pueblo and Blue Grass. If you wish to provide us with other information such as your email address, we will use this information solely to respond to your message or request.
- We will only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We will never give your personal information to any private organizations.
- This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics used to assess the level of interest in presented information. For security purposes, these programs also are employed to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- External Links Disclaimer – The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement of the linked website or the information, products or services contained therein.
If you have any questions regarding the Privacy and Security Policy for this website, please call the Program Executive Office, Assembled Chemical Weapons Alternatives Public Affairs Office at (410) 436-3398